COMM DM 4632 / 9:30-10:45 a.m. 223 Lang Hall
UNI Catalog Description
Preparation for a professional career in digital media, including development of interview skills, resumes, portfolios, and cover letters. Exploration of ethical foundations for production, distribution, and consumption of digital media. Prerequisite(s): COMM DM 1650; senior standing. (Fall and Spring)
Course Objectives: This course is required for Digital Media majors. Course objectives are:
- To develop a professional portfolio and professional communication strategies for media jobs and/or graduate school.
- To examine and discuss ethical and philosophical concepts that can be applied in personal and professional ethical dilemmas, especially in various digital media activities.
Readings and Course Materials:
- Reading links available at https://sites.uni.edu/martinc/senior-seminar-in-digital-media/
- Other readings included on the course eLearning site.
- I’ll post any Powerpoint slides from the course on the course eLearning site
The Greek View
- Judeo-Christian Tradition
More on Philosophers: