Group Project 3
Video games and narrative structures
1. Name the title of your video game, its genre, and its premise.
2. WHO makes things happen? (does the narrative privilege the psychological over the social / the individual over the collective?)
3. If the characters are FLAWED, in what way?
4. From whose POV to we see and hear things?
5. What (if it’s possible to explain) is the narrative order of events?
6. What structural roles do people have in the narrative?
8. What does the ending tell about the ideology of the videogame?